Help Center

Welcome To!

How do I identify my product’s Schedule B and HS numbers?

Exporters can find the Schedule B number using the free online Schedule B Search accessible through If you need export classification assistance, email or call 1-800-549-0595, Menu Option #2.


For assistance identifying your appropriate HS number, you may also contact your local Export Assistance Center or call the Trade Information Center (TIC):

Tel: 1-800-USA-TRAD(E) (1-800-872-8723)
Fax: (202) 482-4473


To get a duty rate for importing products into a foreign country, one needs to have the complete classification number used by the importing country. Since this is sometimes difficult, companies can use the Schedule B number to approximate.


Have more questions? Submit a request